10 Movies that make a Man a Man
1. Scarface – “All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don’t break ’em for no one.” This is one of the quotes I live by because it is in fact a really true statement. A man is nothing without the trust of others. If his family and friends do not believe in what he says he will do then you are no man.
2. Fight Club – We are consumers and animals stuck in cubicles. Men created in this world to hunt and supply their families. We are supposed to be able to change the tires, fix the plugged sink and build a tree house for our kids.
3. Godfather – Men need to know that family is ultimately first and most important. We do anything and everything to make sure that our family is taken care of.
4. Rocky 4 – We as men need to know that just because you get knocked down you get up and fight life back. Life is not easy and it takes a lot of hard work but we have to get it done.
5. Pulp Fiction – As men we always get ourselves into unpredictable situations. We need to know how to get out of a hot mess and fast. An epiphany can happen at any time, even in a dinner and we need to know when it is time to call it quits and change course.
6. Stripes – Men need to learn how to lead again, even if that means to lead their households. Our kids look at us as a strong person to protect them and guide them through life’s challenges.
7. Office Space – A reality check of a movie for men to realize that we do not belong in cubicles tossing paperwork.
8. The Terminator – “There is a little bit of the Terminator in everybody,” director James Cameron said. Men must run through and destroy things to get tasks done.
9. Caddy Shack – Men, take pride in what you do. It doesn’t matter if you are a burger flipper or a greens taker; we do our best and get stuff done.
10. Enter the Dragon – OK … Really …. Who doesn’t want to protect their family if a zombie apocalypse comes and kick some butt like Bruce Lee?
It is time that Men become Men. If you think someone needs to see this Share, Like or Reblog.